New contents of version 3.1
Version 3.1 (published in February 2010) includes all trains and locomotives of version 3
Link to the download page
||40 new locomotives, trainsets and railcars
- Classes, which came into service after release of version 3 (z.B. DB 182, 185, 189)
- Additional subtypes (e.g. ICE 3 one-system-version 403, Version 3.0 contained only the multiple-system-version 406)
- New colour variants
||New passenger trains
- Flensburg-Express (2003-2005)
- München-Nürnberg-Express (since 2006)
- Alex (since 2007)
- DB IC coaches in ICE livery (since 2002)
||Many revised vehicle pictures *
* Currently only pictures of the library containing German trains since 1997
- Improved colour graduation
- Improved visualization of edges
- Improved drawing of details
- Dimension corrections, where necessary
What is planned for the future?
Unfortunaley we still need much time to create a new version 4 containing new program features.
Currently a release date cannot be estimated.
In the mean time we plan to publish some revised and completed picture libraries.